Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Reflection On Bloom’s Project

Knowledge:

What you have learnt about?

Engine Tuning

What have you learnt about how you learn?

I started an Internet search on “Engine Tuning” I used one article and it said that Engine Tuning is for people who like automotive and also Engine tuning is for increasing the car speed.

Why do people want to tune their car into a faster car?

I found that I am visual learner and the print is more interesting when there are picture cues that help me understand what I am reading.

Comprehension

I will form some questions related to Engine Tuning and survey my classmates?

I will set up a survey in ESL class on Wednesday. I will use a Venn diagram to show the difference between 2 cars Engines Tuning- Lancer Evolution 4

Application

I will read and analyze the survey results and then make a table in excel that will show about Engine tuning.

No comments:

Post a Comment